SunChase is currently seeking to add a Development Analyst to our team. If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
JOB OPENING – DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
The Development Analyst will provide research and statistical and financial modeling support for all aspects of the development process, including the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing local and regional historical and forward looking power prices;
- Using historical and forward looking project production estimates to prepare project revenue and generation weighted pricing backcasts and forecasts;
- Supporting project financial modeling efforts for Power Purchase Agreement proposals and asset sales, including preparing and reviewing pro forma estimates for: project development, construction and operating costs; and contracted and merchant revenues;
- Tracking competing projects by monitoring Independent System Operator Interconnection Queues, trade publications etc;
- Tracking corporate and industrial customers’ renewable energy purchasing goals/initiatives;
- Preparing tables, charts and other exhibits summarizing analysis results for internal and external presentations and reports; and
- Assisting with quarterly company budget updates.
The Project Development Analysis will report directly to one of the SunChase Power Principals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with large data sets in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Energy coursework/experience (renewable energy and power marketing experience preferred)